What is uPVC ?
- What is PVC ?
- What is uPVC ?
- uPVC Extrusion
- Window and Door Profile
- Types of uPVC Windows and Doors
- Types of uPVC Windows
- Types of uPVC Doors
- uPVC hardware and accessories
- Fabrication and Assembling
- Installation Process
- Benefits of uPVC Windows and Doors
- Comparison of traditional window system to uPVC window
- After sale Services
What is PVC ?
- Polyvinyl chloride, commonly abbreviated PVC, is the third-most widely produced plastic, after polyethylene and polypropylene.
- It is used in construction because it is more effective than traditional materials.
- It has high hardness and mechanical properties.
- It is a polymer with good insulation properties.
- PVC’s relatively low cost, biological and chemical resistance and workability have resulted in it being used for a wide variety of applications, it has become a popular material for window and door frames.
What is uPVC ?
- uPVC – Unplasticized polyvinyl chloride.
- Chemical composition —
PVC(resin) +CaCo3(calcium carbonate) + Tio2(titaniun-di-oxcide)
- uPVC, also known as rigid PVC, is extensively used in the building industry as a low-maintenance material.
- Very strong plastic used for making window frames and other parts of buildings .
- Wide range of colors , wooden finishes and other textures.
- uPvc have High impact resistance, Unaffected by temperature, Corrosion resistant, Resistant to exhaust fumes and building industry chemicals, Aging resistant & etc.
- Extrusion is a high volume manufacturing process in which raw plastic (UPVC) material is melted and formed into a continuous profile.
- Extrusion produces items such as window frames, plastic films and sheet, thermoplastic coatings etc.
Types of uPVC Windows and Doors
- Casement Window and Doors
- Sliding Window and Doors
- Arched Windows and Doors
- Fix with Casement windows and Doors
- Fix with Sliding windows and Doors