VALUE ADDED PRODUCTS
- Sliding Folding Doors are innovative systems with unique features.
- In addition to its large opening widths, the appearance of folding sliding doors is surely one of the most striking points of this door.
- Arc windows feature a soft curve at the top which takes on a similar appearance to an arch.
- They can be fixed or configured to open and can also be combined with a sliding sash window.
Tilt & Turn Window
- Tilt and turn windows have long been a popular choice for homeowners on the continent due to their excellent weatherproofing and security features.
- These windows are very practical and versatile as they feature a hinge mechanism which means they can be opened in two ways.
Pull Down Mesh
Pull down – With a single swift movement, this can be rolled up and is regarded as the best for casement windows
Lift & Slide Window
- Lift and side doors are a fantastic addition to any home, adding open space and flexibility to any room.
- They link balconies, patios, and gardens to your home.
Siding or Plated Mesh
This mesh comes with a horizontal string that allows for sideways movement and ensures good visibility.
Automatic Sliding Doors
Automatic Sliding Doors are solutions devised to meet modern requirements.
Window with Georgian Bars
- Window with Georgian bars are to create traditional style windows that can be very effective and you will not need to compromise on the aesthetic appeal of your home.
DGU With Blinds
Integrated blinds. Being encapsulated within the double glass unit of the window, as the blinds are sealed within the unit, they remain well-protected from dirt, dust & even day-to-day damage.
- UPVC cubical partition or cubicle workstation is a partially enclosed workspace separated from neighboring workspaces by partitions that are usually 8 to 10 feet tall.
- Its purpose is to isolate office workers from the sights and noises of an open workspace so that they may concentrate without distractions.